Wednesday, June 11, 2003

Wednesday

Well, today found us a break in the inclement prevailing attitude in our children. This was a real break for Lauralea. She carries so much of this household on her shoulders that sometimes I worry for her.

 

This morning was early prayer time. We prayed in silence and then talked a bunch, it was good. I don't want us thinking that it's only a prayer when our eyes are closed and heads bowed down! Sharing our concerns and victories was a wonderful way to spend some time in His presence.

 

And I'm off to a deacon meeting, then a chat with someone after that.

 

"Father, bless the activities of our evening, and bring us safely back to our places of rest and refuge, that we might be renewed for tomorrow."

No comments:

Post a Comment



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.