Wednesday, July 09, 2003

Que the theme music from The Twilight Zone

Did I tell you what happened at the funeral the other day?

When the casket was being closed, the funeral director took some of the roses and the family placed them inside the casket, a normal occurrence.

They took one rose, more of a bud than a flower, and placed it in her folded hands. They then watched in some surprise, as the Rose "bud" opened up it´s petals.

The more I´m in this "business", the less I really know.

"Now we see things imperfectly as in a poor mirror, but then we will see everything with perfect clarity. All that I know now is partial and incomplete, but then I will know everything completely, just as God knows me now."

1 comment:

  1. Really! Well after today I am not at all surprised. God does what he wants to do and just keeps surprising me. I'm glad he's not a boring God.

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.