Saturday, August 30, 2003

Update completed ...I think

Alrighty then,


I think all my pages now match one another. If you find any problems with any pages, leave me a nasty comment. Please.


(I don't always ask for nasty comments, so here's your big chance. - And thanks again for not stealing my BBQ!!)


I find I'm really enjoying the creative aspects of web design and learning the code necessary to make it work. But being a bit of a perfectionist, I tend to labour long over the finer details. This can find me up very late or early, as the case may be. I'm learning not to start anything new during the evenings!


And this PrairieFusion stuff is great. Some really cool features.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.