Monday, November 03, 2003

Breakfast completed

Alright, we made it through the early morning.

 

All four got something to eat, and made their lunches, (although H thought she had made her sandwich with cabbage by mistake, instead of lettuce). And they all got out the door in fine form. They do seem to be rising to the occasion and things seem to be going well.

 

...But, Lauralea, if you read this, where is Micah's agenda book? It's not anywhere and I think you were going to sign it?

 

 

 

Oh, and I called the home where Alice has lived the past while, to check up on her. She went home to be with her God yesterday, so we'll be having a funeral this week.


UPDATE: Micah just called from school, his agenda book was there all the time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.