Monday, November 03, 2003

Day One: Completed

Ahh, we made it through Day One, the easy one in my estimation.


I had the day off, so I cleaned a little, shopped a little, picked up a movie for tonight, picked up a Pizza for supper, and like that. I also began work on that Funeral we'll be having for Alice this week.


Since tonight will be my only night at home, I got a movie we could watch, "Daddy Daycare." (Syrup Alert) yeah, it was a sweet little thing, but, hey, it was family viewing too.


The kids are mostly in their rooms, so I think I'll turn in too. It's gonna get a little crazy round here.


Thanks for the covering.


P.S. It is great having the bed all to myself, but man it's taking like 4 hours to warm it up enough so I'm not freezing!

4 comments:

  1. Well done for day 1. Keep hangin' in there.



    BTW ever thought of a hot water bottle, or is that for us soft jessies in Europe?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, I haven't thought of a hot water bottle, very interesting idea.



    I guess Lauralea usually is that to me. She was going to wear her sandles ONLY, to Victoria. For that matter, she was wearing them last Saturday here when it was -12.



    She's always hot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get some tips from "Daddy Daycare"??? By the sound of the title, it could have been a timely viewing.......



    We're up a notch with an electric heating pad....it's a corker.......just don't fall asleep with it over '2'!!!!!



    Prayin' for ya......and for Vicklunds.......

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.