Sunday, December 07, 2003

Baptism celebration

Well, we got it done today. Five people were baptised this afternoon.


Here we've got, me, then Molly, Emily, Sara, Johanna, Logan, and youth guy, Steve.


It was a real blast and they all did well. I was proud.


Now, I'm tired and heading to crash a bit, but I wanted to get this up for you.


For those of you who are interested, here's a MOV clip of Johanna being baptised. (Patience please, it's about 5 megs.)


 


Enjoy. And thanks to those of you who reminded us to God today, it all went very well.


 

1 comment:

  1. It's a great feeling to baptise your kids, isn't it? We baptised Sarah when she was 11 (old enough to know she'd made a real committment).



    I really think it was the grace of God to her. The next 18 months satan really tried to get his hooks into her, and who knows where that would have gone without the knowledge inside that baptism brought? It really was a most difficult time. Hopefully that won't be true for Johanna, of course.

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.