Friday, December 19, 2003

This party's pooped

Well, after days and days of baking and cleaning and prep work, the 2003 Party at the Pastors is now officially over.


Sigh!!


It was a great time. I believe just under 50 people showed their faces here today, which was a neat thing.


The award for the longest distance travelled to get here would have to be Leighton T. from Saskatoon, of The Heresy fame..


One of the fun-est parts was when I introduced him to some of our guests this afternoon, Joan looked at him a moment and exclaimed "Leighton, from the Blog? oh I read you all the time!!"


See. LT has fans of all ages and degrees, even up here in Prince Albert.


Now we are exhausted, so we will go to bed. Here are a few of the better, clearer pics that turned out.


Enjoy and good night.






 

3 comments:

  1. Randall and Lauralea

    Thanks for opening your home to all of us.

    A big thanks to your kids for letting us invade.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was great having you all.



    Sorry your little partypooper wasn't in the mood!!



    (I was having flashbacks!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sure makes me glad I am not mother to a baby again! And it makes me sympathetic to have to deal with it every now and then. At this moment I'm not sure what is worse - a baby crying or a teenager whining!

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.