Wednesday, January 21, 2004

Have a Laugh

I just "Borrowed" this joke from Rae over at Rae's corner:



A kindergarten teacher once told her class that she'd like for the children to bring in for show and tell something that reminds them of their religion....


Little Isaac stood up and told the class "My name is Isaac, I'm Jewish, and this is a Star of David".


Little Johnny stood up and told the class "My name is Johnny, I'm Catholic, and this is a crucifix".


Not to be outdone, Little Billy stood up and told the class "My name is Billy, I'm a Baptist, and this is a casserole".


 


And I suppose that if they were Lutheran they would bring, what, a Jello Salad??


(any others?)

1 comment:

  1. English, middle class, church-going (any denomination). Quiche.

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.