Thursday, April 29, 2004

In or Out?

Well, I am here in Winnipeg, and I found that the church here has hi-speed WiFi goin on. Sweet! (Hint hint)


I just left the interview, and it was good. Very good.


The paper was "Well written" and well edited!! (Thanks Laur) So it was a good meeting. The interview went well and the details fell into place nicely. They are deciding on me now.


The trip went well yesterday. I think I needed 9 hours alone in a car. There's not a lot of alone time day to day, so it was nice. It was also overcast, with snow and rain all day, so it was a nice day to travel.


Laura, I got your 13 packages of Pioneer Farmer sausage already, so that should last for a while.


-Rob, the chair of the Board of Ministry just stuck his head in, I guess I got 4 thumbs up. There you go, I don't have to go join the Baptists.


(Not that there's anything wrong with the baptists...)


Thanks for the covering, it's going well.


Blessings.


 

3 comments:

  1. Terrific news.



    So you're going to go for the robe fitting, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so proud of you.....like you were me very own son........In the midst of a very wild day here at the office...that happened to be the time you came to mind!!! Enjoy the rest of the weekend -well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go!

    This calls for a toast. In fact it's even worthy of the 2002 chokecherry demi-sec.

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.