Saturday, August 21, 2004

More than you may need to know

So, Lauralea came into the bedroom with the laundry basket of clean clothes, and a disgusted look on her face. Seems a new red towel had been in the bottom of the washer, now all her light colors were a lovely shade of pink.


I tried to encourage her with my laughter as she held up a new lovely pink blouse, and teatowls etc.


Then she got even with me. She held up my new pink boxers.


I'm getting in touch with my feminine side, even as I type!!


 

1 comment:

  1. At any time of the day, anywhere in the world...someone is putting something red in with the whites. It's the kind of thing that transcends petty nationalism and politics. Do you have Napisan over there? It helps.

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.