Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Anybody seen a "Randy" walking around out there? ...with a logbook?

Well, during my first hospital visit today, (Been a bit busy around here!) I discovered that the yahoo who broke into the van last Friday night also took my hospital name tag. Why would anybody....


The person also took my mileage log! Who would steal a mileage log? Unless they worked for the government, or some spy organization. I know George W. Bush is in Canada today. I hope no terrorist group took my Hospital badge and log book, to get close to W.


That one bum's me out, if I can still use that phrase. That's a few hundred dollars I'm out of then.


I am starting to get a little Christmassy though. That's a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.