Sunday, March 06, 2005

Yeah I know, I'm still up... whatever.

Had a good morning in church today, one of those where there is so much going on that that pastor doesn't have a lot of time left to talk. I'm ok with that. I hate it when the service is full of stuff and there's like 5 minutes left and the pastor guy gets up to preach for 25 minutes...


But, we shared in the Lord's Supper together. That's always better than preaching anyways.


The church is in a good place right now, not a perfect place, but a good place, you know? And we've got to start looking out to those around us these days. There are many who join us for worship, but because they are new, they don't find it easy to fit in. We need to watch out for them, and help them fit in better, and we are.


This afternoon we had some friends over just to hang out with. It was a real good time.


I do think it's time to be done for today. So


Blessings and goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.