Thursday, May 19, 2005

I hate being late

Well, two for two so far today.


Micah forgot his jacket in the van this morning, and he's off to Band camp today so i tracked him down to give him his coat. So, I was late for the breakfast.


After that, around 10 am I thought I'd head to the Hospital to give myself lots of prep time for the service there at 11. As I was walking down the hall, i heard some nice hymn singing going on.


I read the new sign they have up there for services, and discovered that the services now begin at 10 am.


Sigh.


They were gracious, and we had a good time.


But, like i said, two for two.


Now, onto the wedding.


Hope it's not three strikes, you're out.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.