Saturday, June 18, 2005

On who is Michael Jackson


?My father was a great man because he was a great, great manager and he trained me well as a musician, as a showman. I couldn´t miss a step?. he taught me how to work an audience, how to work a stage, how to feel your music when it is playing, how to move your body to the music. He wasn´t even a dancer, but he understands music and show business. But... he never gave me a piggyback ride, he never threw a pillow at me or [did] something fun. [But] when I was about four years old there was a little carnival and he picked me up and put me on a pony. And because of that one moment I have this special place in my heart for him, for that one moment! I remember it. I remember it. I only got it one time but it made me really feel a lot differently about him and the world, because of that one moment. And that´s the real truth. Imagine if this kinda thing could happen more often, the difference it would make to the lives of our families and children.?


Link. 


via.


No comments:

Post a Comment



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.