Saturday, June 18, 2005

Prince Albert Street Fair

So, Lauralea, Micah and I got down to the party on Central today a bit.


Now, two things about this day were amazing.


The first was the burgers the Bison Cafe was selling. It's been a long time since I've had such an awesome burger. Bison meat, moist, bbq-ed, cooked onions beneath the meat, mozzarella on top, between a 12 grain bun. Nothing more, nothing less, nothing else needed. I'm serious here, this was one awesome piece of meat.


Now the second amazing thing. There was a jazz band playing that blew me away. Who were these people, and where did they come from??? They were really good. So good in fact that I turned the digital camera into video mode and captured a clip of the surroundings, with them playing in the background. It's 8 megs, but I thought it was worth the work, if you like music. Get it here.


Good day for Prince Albert.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.