Sunday, October 02, 2005

Four ways to know it's Autumn

Autumn in Prince Albert 6

The individual who has lived around these parts for neigh unto eight years now, can easily spot Autumn on its way by these easy, early indicators.


4. The leaves seem to be changing into a bright orange colour. Go figure!


3. You find yourself wearing your jacket more and more.


2. Lauralea is stealing more and more of the blankets in the middle of the night.


1. I'm getting ready to travel to Alberta tomorrow and I don't know if I should pack for summer or winter!


Every Autumn we head to the pastor and spouse retreat, this year it's in Canmore. I just checked the weather there and the forecast for tomorrow is +4 and snow.


Sheesh. What's that about?


Autumn in Canada.

4 comments:

  1. May God go with you and bring you safely there and back again.



    And may you have beautiful weather.



    Notice I did not ask for snow free just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kindersley's on the way!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your trip both of you and just know that usually no matter how cold it is in AB... we are usually colder in the North.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Snow... *does a Homer Simpson type quiver*



    Don't even suggest such a thing yet. I am still in the shorts, t-shirt, and sandles wearing mod. No pants just yet.

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.