Friday, October 14, 2005

A most profitable day

The Bess

Today I was in Saskatoon all day. In the morning I met with three different pastor friends, and it was good. You spend time sharing your lives with one another, and you get inspired or challenged. You listen some more and you can hear the heartbeat of Jesus coming through. It's a unique goodness that makes me want to be a better man and pastor.


Then this afternoon I was in the hospital visiting some of our people. The last one I was going to visit had been released this morning, so I took the free moment to grab some pics.


What a beautiful day.

4 comments:

  1. You take some of the most beautiful pictures! It was such a nice day here in S'toon today..my husband and I took advantage of it and took some pictures of our little girl, Jorja, who is almost three months old. We had here propped up against some bags of leaves...it was so cute!=) God is good, and sometimes it just takes a sunny fall day to help one remember that. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a chance to hear the heartbeat AND time out to relax a little.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks you guys.



    appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Bess is a wonderful subject. Gorgeous in the midst of all the foliage in autumn too. Next time you're passing through, give us a call!

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.