Saturday, December 10, 2005

5 am, Wide Awake.

That's not good. In fact it's never good that I wake up and can't get back to sleep.


Did some praying for some of you, scattered around the world. Did some listening and it seems there are some things I need to do today as a result. Did some thinking about the service today. It's about Hope and Comfort. I hope the comfort comes through as His comfort, not just nice words.


Got an email late last night reminding me of an article I've been asked to write on post-modernism. Sheesh, with all the other life stuff we've been doing of late, it wasn't high on my list. Well now I have a deadline - 4 days. Good thing I usually work well under pressure. 


Maybe I'll just get up and get going.


Hope I don't get to the office and fall asleep at my desk, only to be found a few moments before the service, with drool down the side of my face and paper stuck to my forehead.


Looks like another hard week. Hold on tight, this could get bumpy.

1 comment:

  1. That reminds me of an article I was supposed to write for somebody about 3 or 4 months ago! Dang it!



    My apologies...

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.