Monday, December 12, 2005

Open House 2005

Yes, it's that time again, so if you are within reach of our home this Friday, December 16th, Lauralea and I want to invite you to stop by for a bit. From 2 pm till about 9 pm, we invite you to get yourselves to 1179, 4th Street East, here in Prince Albert.


We usually have some coffee, tea, and hot apple cider, and carry a full selection of sweets and cookies etc.


Anyway, the point of all this is to say come on down and just hang out with us a bit. It's usually lots of fun and we usually have a blast, full house and all.


I've made a new rule because of last year's fiasco. There will be no table dancing allowed this Friday!


 


And, if you hail from SASKATOON, and area, Lauralea and I have been thinkin about taking "Open House 2005" on the road this year. We are playing around with the idea of hitting some nice pub or place in Saskatoon on the week between Christmas and New Years and just hanging out with as many of you who want to. So let us know if you think that could be cool. I think it could be a bit of a blast. (Table dancing may be allowed there, mostly because they're not my tables.)


So heh, if you are reading this, you are welcomed to either event. Come on down.


(And I was only kidding about the table dancing. You can if you want to.)

9 comments:

  1. We'll wave at y'all from Virginia, we leave on Friday in the wee hours of the 'morn.



    But if you're coming to S'toon, make it for after the 27th -- we'll be around then. I'll stock up on my Southern accent while I'm at home, so I can show it off for you then. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to miss the open house this year. Enjoyed last years, although I missed the table dancing - must have come when the solid and stable ones were present (oops, that stable thing could be taken the wrong way!).



    Let us know when the "Toon" open house is on - we're in Toon Town on the 29th.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I would really like to me you & your wife in person Randall. Keep us updated on the Saskatoon Open House. We'll see if we can make it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh, I wish Toni & I could come!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Any evening between Christmas and NY's is great for this 'close enough to toon town' crew. Colin's on days the whole week, so we'd love to meet up. But if we have everyone here I COULD make cranberyy martinis. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Randall - we've got some stuff going on, but it'd be cool to meet. Keep us posted on the dates and times for a possible s'toon connection

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a bit far! But one year.....who knows?

    Enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool, we'll look forward to seeing you all in Saskatoon after Christmas. Watch this space for updates.



    And Freda, well, you get this far and we'll put you up!! It's only fair.

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.