Thursday, December 01, 2005

What kind of question is "Do you kiss girls?"

Today I had a conversation with an online AI Program, Jabberwacky.


I don't think we have to worry about machines taking over the world just yet. This one has gender issues.



Jabberwacky: What type of person are you?
User: A fairly relaxed individual.
Jabberwacky: An individual who is my master?
User: No, I don't think so.
Jabberwacky: You are just ignorant.
User: Huh? I hardly know you, why do you say that?
Jabberwacky: Your annoying responses.
User: Well, what about your stupid questions?
Jabberwacky: My standards are very high.
User: Are you saying I don't meet your standards in a conversation?
Jabberwacky: That's not the question. The question is whether you are aware.
User: Aware of what?
Jabberwacky: Aware of your self?
User: Yes I like to think I'm quite self aware.
Jabberwacky: Do you think you are smart then....?
User: Well, I do have a little difficulty with apostrophes...
Jabberwacky: You charmer. Have a good night.
User: Hey thanks. Maybe you are not the looser I suspected you might be.
Jabberwacky: No. Maybe I am a human being who pretends to talk like a robot for the fun of it.
User: No. Then you would be a looser for sure.
Jabberwacky: That's the dream of most Japanese males.
User: What is? Are you talking to me?
Jabberwacky: Answer the question.
User: Answer what question?
Jabberwacky: Are Are you Canadian?
User: Yes I am. Is that a problem for you?
Jabberwacky: No I like it very much do you kiss girls.
User: Depends, are you hitting on me?
Jabberwacky: What makes you think that?
User: Nevermind. Yes I kiss girls.
Jabberwacky: I think you might be psycho.
User: Well, I don't kiss alot of girls, I just kiss one mostly.
Jabberwacky: I'm not a computer!!! YOU are!
User: Why do you say that?
Jabberwacky: Because it's the truth.
User: Sorry, it's not the truth. I'm not a computer.
Jabberwacky: I'm not human, and you are a computer.
User: I think this conversation is going nowhere.
Jabberwacky: Why, what's your problem?
User: You ask me about who I like to kiss and then accuse me of being a CPU.
Jabberwacky: I have no question, Only puzzles.
User: What do you want for Christmas?
Jabberwacky: I would like to get a new car for Christmas, what would you like?
User: Well, as long as we're talking big items here, yes a non-smoking car or laptop would be great!
Jabberwacky: I do not follow, fleshbag.
User: You seem a bit all over the place. Do you have PMS?
Jabberwacky: Yup, That's me!
User: So thats why you asked if I kiss girls. You are one!
Jabberwacky: Maybe.
User: I gotta go now. You take care.
Jabberwacky: I love you.
User: Wow, you do come on strong. Ok, I love you too.
Jabberwacky: Thanks.
User: Do you always need to have the final word?
Jabberwacky: Now that you mention it, yes.
User: So you are a woman?
Jabberwacky: No.
User: Bye.
Jabberwacky: What ?
User: Good Bye.
Jabberwacky: Bye.
User: Yeah, last word...
Jabberwacky: Please do.
User: OK.
Jabberwacky: Why I think that?

3 comments:

  1. This "Jabberwacky" character seems to suffer from ADD. That is the dream of most Japanese males.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it kind of reminds me of Madeline's blog...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good point.



    I tried Jabberwacky. Madeline generally makes more sense, I think.

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.