Wednesday, March 22, 2006

National Goof Off Day

Yes, today is National Goof Off Day. However that's not my excuse for sleeping through early prayer time. I think my excuse for missing it was that last night was a long council meeting and I didn't get home till around 11. Then I did my post meeting review and lay awake in bed rethinking it all, till early in the morning.

Sorry about that, I'll be back next week for sure.

I now return you to your previously scheduled ?National Goof Off Day.?

3 comments:

  1. Hey, that's not bad you know. Remember back to last night's 'devotional' at the meeting?

    And I quote: "...it is useless for you to work so hard from early morning until late at night, anxiously working for food to eat; for God gives rest to His loved ones.." Ps.127:2

    And I think I even remember someone at that meeting asking if it was ok to sleep in tomorrow then. Hee hee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There you Canadians go, again -- trying to usurp our holidays and national identity.



    I slept in this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dang, I missed it.



    I probably did goof off that day, I just could have done it legitmately.

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.