Thursday, May 25, 2006

All the girls go crazy for a sharp dressed man

This morning at 7 am, Thomas and I headed to his school, St. Mary High School for a community breakfast announcing their plans to bring High School Football back to the school. As it turns out, Thomas wants in on the team. But that"s for another post!


There were lots of “Suits”? present and community big shots with their expensive suits and ties and community service pins on their lapels. As I ate I looked at them thinking maybe I should start wearing a suit more, you know, as a pastor in the community and blah blah blah.


Then I saw one of the suits had on nice expensive socks, and an old ratty pair of canvas sandals.


This city does get into your blood, and wardrobe choices it seems.

6 comments:



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.