Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Is anyone thirsty?

Is there a better kind of morning to wake up to than a cool rainy morning with the clouds low in the sky and the cool damp air refreshing your spirit?


I think not. Even though you may think me crazy.


This morning in my prayers I came across this from John:




On the last day, the great day of the festival, Jesus stood and cried out: 'Let anyone who is thirsty come to me! Let anyone who believes in me come and drink! As scripture says, "From his heart shall flow streams of living water."'





Today I'm thirsty, and He's pouring.



2 comments:

  1. I love the prairie rain... It is one of the things I miss most about being there. There has never been any other rain to compare it with. Not Vancouver, Not New Mexico and not Yellowknife. Thanks for the reminder

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.