Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Happy Birthday Micah

Micah's BirthdayWell, another year gone by and Micah is another year older.

Today, 12 years ago Micah hit the world running, and he hasn't slowed much in the mean time. He is the youngest, so he does have some of those kinds of traits, but he's always lived a bit older that he really is.

Tonight we had a bit of a birthday supper and gave him his gifts, and ate cake. Then Hillary and Thomas went to youth worship, and Lauralea and I headed out to our small group meeting. Kinda left him alone on his birthday night - how lame is that. Sorry boy.

But yeah, 12 years old, grade six, and he already has his own The Cakeroom. Not bad.

Happy Birthday Micah. I hope you have many many more.

I love you.

2 comments:

  1. Hey - My oldest Taylor turned 10 the same day as Micah. I knew they were close in age but I didn't realize they shared the same birthday. Happy Birthday to your Micah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, cool that!

    Happy birthday Taylor!!

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.