Wednesday, May 10, 2006

randallfriesen.com ver. 3.0

Ahhh.

well, here we are then. All nice and clean and new and hopeful.

I started blogging on May 17, 2002, nearly four years ago, using Blogger.

Then on June 3, 2003, I moved the blog over to Prairiefusion, where Leighton runs things. While there I cut my teeth on Cold Fusion tags and creative designs.

Now, Leighton is running a linux server with WordPress coursing through it's veins.

And I wanted a piece of that.

So here is version 3.0.

Check it out.

The search box works well. The categories will take you browsing. The calendar is a nice feature too.

At the top are the important things, if you need them.

There are RSS feeds for the articles and for the comments.

And hey, you can still send a note to my phone if you like. Easypeasy.

I expect to be fixing links for a while, but check it out. If you find problems, well hey, just drop me a note or send my cell phone a note.

The theme?

Winter in Prince Albert.

4 comments:

  1. Hooray! The switch is made. Congrats. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, obviously our differences in taste are not limited to Tom Cruise's acting abilities. But it certainly is clean.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the clean look, but a bigger picture would be nice. But really, it looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think it looks like the new suzy shier store, very white, minimalistic....clean.

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.