Friday, July 07, 2006

Just a dream

I had a dream last night, about dad. Actually it was about his funeral, in a different place and different time.

A number of times we had to restart the funeral, because I couldn"t stop crying.
I did try to stop, it just wouldn"t.

The alarm woke me up suddenly, putting an end to that fruitless exercise.

The church leadership has encouraged me to take a few days next week, to help process some of the craziness of this spring and summer. So I"ll be looking to get away for a couple of days.

It might be good, if I can get away.

3 comments:

  1. i hope you are able to take that opportunity and find a way to get away for a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your time away, and hopefully you can sort out the madness and find some quiet! Take care of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you a time of peace away from things.

    I can see the progress made this week. I'll pray it continues for you.

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.