Monday, July 10, 2006

Superman Returns

I always thought Superman was the best superhero. He wasn"t a bat or a spider slash man anything. In fact he wasn"t human at all, which made him superhuman, not of this planet.

Yet he became as a human to live among us...

Heard that story before eh?

Anyway, Lauralea and I just got back from the movie. It was a keeper. No wonder it was the costliest movie ever made.

Kevin Spacey was brilliant as Lex Luther, -the best ever. And the plot, creating a new landmass, also was unexpected and a piece of villainous genius.

... and I thought that was Sir Richard Branson in the astronaut seat! What a goof.

Like I said, Lauralea and I give it two thumbs up.

Go see it.

1 comment:

  1. we saw it last week- also thought it was a keeper. thoroughly enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.