Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Tonight we went for a walk

well, our small group that is, and only the brave ones!

We planned to join in the History of Prince Albert walking tour, and just in time, it started raining.

The walk was very cool. I learned a few new things about this great city I didn't know. I do wish more people knew how great this place is...

Anyway, I took my camera along and snapped off a bunch of "Night time in downtown Prince Albert" pics.

Enjoy.

Night in downtown Prince Albert

3 comments:

  1. Black and white are always so classy and dramatic. Nice job, Randall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You went down town, AT NIGHT?! How many did you lose?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we lost only two.

    and thanks Janine. I love black and white photos taken at night.

    And when you add the rain, well, everything just comes alive.

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.