Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Open House 2006

Well well well, look what time of the year it is again so soon. It's Party at the Pastors Christmas Extravaganza 2006.

This Friday, (Dec. 15) Lauralea and I want to invite you to stop by for a bit. From 2 pm till about 9 pm, we invite you to get yourselves to 1179, 4th Street East, here in Prince Albert.
We usually have some coffee, tea, and hot apple cider, and carry a full selection of sweets and cookies, nachos and cheese, etc.

The point of all this is to say come on down and just hang out with us a bit. It"s lots of fun and we usually have a blast, full house and all.This year I have purchased some, "I can't not buy these" candies for the kids, so it should be fun for them too.

And, if you find yourself far away this Christmas, check this site for the live Open House Webcam.

In the immortal words of the Charlie Brown Christmas Choir;
Christmas time is here
Happiness and cheer
Fun for all that children call
Their favorite time of the year

Snowflakes in the air
Carols everywhere
Olden times and ancient rhymes
Of love and dreams to share

Sleigh bells in the air
Beauty everywhere
Yuletide by the fireside
And joyful memories there

Christmas time is here
We'll be drawing near
Oh, that we could always see
Such spirit through the year
Oh, that we could always see
Such spirit through the year...

2 comments:

  1. Wish we could be there with you. Have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, I heard my first christmas carols of the year today. I was in H&M looking for jeans.
    I didn't find any pants, but I think I might look for some christmas-y internet radio to listen to.
    And it's too bad you can't send me some of that cider junk and some baked goods....they are oh-so-delicious.

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.