Thursday, December 14, 2006

"Sightings the talk of 'sasquatch-ewan'"

Sightings of a large hairy creature walking upright in Saskatchewan and Manitoba have sparked renewed interest in the legendary sasquatch.

CBC Saskatchewan radio host Tom Roberts said he's talked with people from the northern community of Dechambault Lake who say a resident saw a sasquatch-like creature on Saturday.

They say a woman from the village was driving to Prince Albert on Saturday afternoon when she saw a creature near the side of the highway at Torch River.

"She slowed down, thinking maybe a bear," Roberts said. "She stopped and watched ... and saw it going alongside the hill and knew it was not a bear."

The woman continued driving until she was in cell phone range, then stopped to call home. She described seeing a large, "very hairy" creature that walked upright.

Later, several men from the village drove down to the area and found footprints, which they tracked through the snow. They found a tuft of brown hair and took photographs of the tracks, Roberts said.

Actually, that describes a couple of people I've seen in Prince Albert lately.

There's more to the story.

via.

2 comments:

  1. i think i've seen people that fit that description in P.A. too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I see myself in the mirror, sometimes I think I should phone the werewolf hotline.

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.