Monday, January 08, 2007

friesen.mobi

is a domain I purchased some time ago. Whether I bought it because I was ticked off at myself for not acting quickly enough to get friesen.com»? or because»? I always liked the classic Moby Dick, I don't know. Fact is I purchased it, mostly for down the road a bit.

One of the requirements for owning a dotmobi is that the site it is directed to must be able to be viewed in a mobile browser. Pda, wireless, cellphone, you get the idea. It requires an interface designed for a mobile device when visitors come to your site on their mobile devices.

Until now I haven't been able to make that happen.

Until now that is.

Today I installed a wordpress plugin that should take care of all that for me.

So now you can visit this site with a mobile, should you be so inclined for whatever reasons.

Hey, it's just a part of the service around here.

(And if it doesn't work, please give me a shout.)

4 comments:

  1. Cool! I gotta check this out! I'll let you know my findings Randall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool. viewed from a samsung a660.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehe. Very neat indeed. I know what I'll be doing when waiting out and about somewhere! Still not used to typing on a cell phone though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's good to know, I haven't been able to test it out, mainly cause I don't have a mobile.

    Thanks Jay.

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.