Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Longer work day cutting into family time: study

"As work hours rise, family time falls."


That's the key conclusion of a study released Tuesday that shows workers spent an average of 45 minutes less time with family members in 2005 than they did 20 years earlier.

Hmm, looks like a quite extensive study has been completed telling us what we probably already knew was happening. That we are spending less time with our families, and more time working.

When you consider that a person becomes more like those they hang out with, it always makes me ask who are those I love hanging out with?

You can check out the whole article here.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.