Friday, May 18, 2007

This is so freakin weird

So, Lauralea is at her friends house, in Victoria.

Micah is in Strathmore Alberta at a Jr. Hi retreat.

Thomas is in Strathmore Alberta being a helper at a Jr. Hi retreat.

Hillary is in Strathmore Alberta being a girls leader at a Jr. Hi retreat.

And Johanna is still in Switzerland.

Do you know what this means??

I am in my house, alone.

Alone.

Quiet.

I watch whatever channel I want.

I leave the door open when I go to the washroom. (Ok, sometimes I do that anyway just to play with the boys heads...)

I don't have to make supper because I'M NOT HUNGRY!

This is sweet.

I don't think I've ever experienced this before, really.

Anyway, it comes at a good time, after a long difficult week.

I shall enjoy this feeling while I have it.

.

Now, back to watching five channels at the same time.

2 comments:

  1. "I leave the door open when I go to the washroom. (Ok, sometimes I do that anyway just to play with the boys heads…)"

    ROFL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well have fun well you can, you only have one day left. ps. We are on a bus to some valley as i speak

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.