Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Just humming along

Hmmm, where am I...

I'm still here, plugging away.

Meeting with people, doing emails, trying to find sleep at night.

It's not a bad place right now, things are ok.

Some of the people around me are doing good, and some aren't doing so good.

Some of my friends lives are being turned around. Some should be back from world travels.

No big surprises for us, just contented moving forward in a direction.

Trying to stir some inner interest to paint our kitchen.

Moving my office at church around so I can see out the door into the church, just to know who's coming and going around here, especially when I'm the only staff around.

Gotta get the leaves raked too, before the S _ _ _ arrives and I have to shovel the leaves.

And still kinda watching the horizon for a new vehicle. Don't really want to go through a winter with the one we have.

And the Spiritual Direction stuff is taking off a bit. It means meeting with people and having good talks. It means motion towards God in their lives, and I like being in on that.

So it's a good place right now, and I'm glad for that.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear all is well. I was beginning to wonder, as it has been so quiet around here.

    (I see that your last post was only two days ago. On the internet it seems that a day is as a thousand years!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Randall I really look forward to hearing you talk at refresh. It will be awesome.

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.