Monday, October 08, 2007

Thanksgiving Monday

Kind of a quiet day around these parts today. Lauralea is clearing room in the freezer because someone is bringing over a bit of venison for us. Yep, it's deer hunting season in Saskatchewan again. I love that stuff.

Micah and I are watching football on TV and I'm catching up with some blogs I don't get around to much any more.

Thomas is at work today, making time and a half, so he likes that.

And I think I'm getting in the mood for some Nachos. But since Lauralea is stuck in the freezer upside down, I may have to get them myself.

:)

Hope your thanksgiving was memorable for all the right reasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.