Wendy (Bless her heart anyway) tagged me with this. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
1. I LOVE techno, electronica, dance music. Anything with a good beat makes me happy. (Can you say ABBA, or Paul Oakenfold or E-Type?)
2. I cannot, could not, and never have been able to dance. For that matter, I've never been drunk, smoked anything, and used the F word once. (This doesn't make me better or worse than anyone else, it's just who I am.)
3. I interrupted John Diefenbaker's funeral procession.
4. Through a series of unfortunate events, I once had a date with two girls at the same time and same place. I married one of the girls.
5. I. Love. Pizza. Even after I used to make it for a living, I would eat it every night I worked, and still love it to this day.
6. I have driven from Northern Alberta to Southern Ontario in one go, a number of times. It's over 60 hours drive.