Friday, February 29, 2008

Meme

Wendy (Bless her heart anyway) tagged me with this. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.

1. I LOVE techno, electronica, dance music. Anything with a good beat makes me happy. (Can you say ABBA, or Paul Oakenfold or E-Type?)

2. I cannot, could not, and never have been able to dance. For that matter, I've never been drunk, smoked anything, and used the F word once. (This doesn't make me better or worse than anyone else, it's just who I am.)

3. I interrupted John Diefenbaker's funeral procession.

4. Through a series of unfortunate events, I once had a date with two girls at the same time and same place. I married one of the girls.

5. I. Love. Pizza. Even after I used to make it for a living, I would eat it every night I worked, and still love it to this day.

6. I have driven from Northern Alberta to Southern Ontario in one go, a number of times. It's over 60 hours drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.