Thursday, April 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Lauralea

It's her 45th Birthday today and I am on the road all day.

I'm not close enough to celebrate it with her, and feeling all manner of bad about that.

But you can help.

So you're sitting at your office desk or computer table thinking "How can I help?"

Well, I have two options for you.

Option 1. Call her and wish her a happy birthday.

306-764-0701 will get you through to our phone, and if the angry phone answering machine lady answers, just leave a message for her.

Option 2. Email her a birthday wish.

lauraleafriesen AT gmail DOT com and you will get through to her and brighten her day a bit.

Now, I know from checking the stats that there are a lot of you out there, certainly enough of you to make a difference in her day.

And it doesn't make a difference if you know her or not, you will like her, I promise. If you don't like her, then I will reimburse your long distance call (That offer not available to relatives...).

And it doesn't mater if this is your first visit to randallfriesen.com, you have read these words so now you are invited to call.

Go on, you know you want to. And it will brighten her day, and make me feel less responsible for leaving her alone on her birthday.

306-764-0701

Happy Birthday Lauralea

2 comments:

  1. I can just imagine the scene now: a tired Randall Friesen returns late in the evening. He's expecting a happy wife, dinner ready and a warm greeting.

    He opens the door. A frazzled looking wife wearing a pinny greets him with a "WHY DID YOU DO THAT?"

    "Do what?"

    "Get all those people to ring me. The phone has been going non-stop all day. People from across the world have been calling me up. I couldn't do a thing: clean, cook, visit, relax. Welcome home darling.... dinner is IN THE DOG!"

    (I know you don't have a dog).

    Nah, ignore me. Just poking a little fun. Nice idea feller.

    :-)

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.