Saturday, June 21, 2008

The longest day of the year

And I spent most of it at the office trying to get ready for tomorrow. Big confirmation/discipleship grad Sunday tomorrow so I want to get it right. It’ll be a blast, it’s been so much fun working with those kids this year. I’ll miss our Sunday mornings together.

But yeah, longest, warmest day this year. Tomorrow, thankfully, it starts to get darker earlier and stay that way longer. I don’t mind the sun not getting up at 3:30 am. There have been a few nights lately that I’ve seen that sun getting up and I dread it because it means the day is upon us and night is gone.

Yeah I know, I’m weird that way.

And here we are, summer has officially arrived with all its glory.

So enjoy while we still have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.