Saturday, September 06, 2008

A long day

I'm still in bed as I write this, not my prefered position for writing I confess but it's probably my only quiet in a long day.

I need to get myself down to Saskatoon to do this funeral and that alone will make it a long day.

But I'm not really ready for tomorrow.
The worship songs and scripture are pretty much in place, and we are sharing communion so we'll take some time with that. But I don't know what to talk about.

So, probably tonight I'll be at the office trying to sort things out.

The weekend feels overwhelming just a bit. So much work to be done.

Lauralea will be home late tonight, and Micah is staying home today to clean up and then get himself to the soup kitchen to help out.

And I should be back from the funeral later on tonight.

So it's gonna be a long one. Best get started.

4 comments:

  1. I'll be praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm talking about Jeremiah tomorrow. He's a neat guy. Glad I'm not him though... something about living in a cistern (for any length of time) that I don't find appealing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cistern living ain't for the weak hearted that's forsure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hope your day went well ... as long as it was indeed.

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.