Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Hearing better. Less blockage.

Well I think I'm done for the day, and I'm heading home. Good thing I live 100 feet from my office.

Today was one of those weird days. Didn't feel like I got much done, and then someone comes along and just affirms what I have been able to do, and its good. A little affirmation goes a long way.

This afternoon Micah and I (He was home because of a water main break at their school. Woo Hoo) trekked into Edmonton to A. Find a hair cutting place for both of us, and B. To pick up Hillary from the Bus Depot. We succeeded on both accounts and we look presentable again. 

But dang if there shouldn't be a few more people on the show "Canada's Worst Driver!!"

Four lanes of traffic heading out of Edmonton south and the yahoo's who tootled along doing 70 kms in the far left, fast passing lane. I mean yeah it had snowed and you had to be careful, but glory I couldn't believe some of the things I saw there.

Then further south on a slippery patch, cars in the ditch, trucks flipped and so on, so it took about 2 hours to get home, but we did. Ears lowered and Hillary home.

Tonight I was back in the office getting caught up, and now I'm done.

 

You take care out there in the cold.
Oh and maybe take a drivers training course or two eh?

Nite.

2 comments:

  1. My facebook status, most of last week was to do with my distaste for winter driving having nothing to do with the actual conditions themselves, and far more to do with those who become utterly incompetent behind the wheel in winter's wake. It drives me crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know eh? I was in Edmonton wednesday too. I had no idea Alberta people couldn't drive in the snow! It was amazing! The funniest was that they were all driving big trucks and SUV's...haha...

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.