Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Just like olde times

We continue to fight the good fight here in the field.

After trying to go to bed at a sane hour, I was up again trying to manage a major disturbance in the force field that is my lower intestine, till about 2 or 2:30 am. Good grief what is going on here.

Then a few hours later I was awakended to the sound of Micah retching in the basement and Lauralea fliting around looking for barf pails and cleaning solutions etc.

Ah it took me back to the days of young barfing children and cleaning beds and toilets and floors in the middle of the night...

I thought for a moment if I should get up and help, like the olden days. Then decided that if help was required, she's yell, like she used to do in days gone by.

And now, with my stomach safely empty and still churning a mile a minute, I'm off for a pastors meeting an hour away.


Fare thee well.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.