Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Done.

A surreal day of travel, snow storms, funeral, family, travel, and board meeting now draws to a close.

I am tired and a bit hungry, so I'm heading home to find a bit of supper.


But as I go, I need the blessing. Thanks Steve:

May the Lord bless and keep you
May His face shine upon you
May His graciousness be like an endless stream
May the Lord show His favour
To your house and your neighbor
Until the last remaining strains of striving cease
May he grant you peace

-For The Journey : Music and Lyrics by Steve Bell

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Randall. In all the years I've been reading blogs, this is probably the first time I've seen some lyrics on a page and thought "that's good".

    And I wish it for you too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just what I needed tonight. Thanks for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.