Wednesday, March 04, 2009

This week on Twitter 2009-03-04


  • Ahh I've got some hot green tea in my big Bison Cafe mug. That should help my headache go and my work get done. #

  • Nope, headache is not going away. We'll be great company tonight won't we then? Gotta get going now, another evening in town. #

  • Wow internets, it's -29 C out there right now. Dang that's too cold for late February. #

  • Pretty quiet here in the church after a morning of MoPs. All babies and little people have departed. Sounds like a good morning all round. #

  • Noname cereal with hard coloured marshmallows in it for breakfast. Sigh. #

  • At montana s for supper. Then on to the hockey game. #

  • Red deer is winning 3-2 in the third. #

  • I'm up I'm up. Who calls at 8 am Saturday morning? #

  • Who calls at 8:30 am on a Saturday? #

  • Alright already, I give... Who calls at 8:50 am Saturday morning? ...I may need a phone beside my bed if this keeps up. #

  • I'm groggy today. It's shaping up to be a crazy full week. We'll see how we make it. Anyway I only have to worry about today. #

  • Sitting down to watch Stardust. Ring a bell with anyone? #

  • Lauralea and Hillary are in the kitchen singing Mamma-mia songs. Good grief, they didn't invite me. #

  • The roads are bad and the snow and rain keep falling. In red deer. #

  • Funeral over. Gathering with family now a bit, then home. #

No comments:

Post a Comment



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.