Thursday, October 01, 2009

About Me page from 2009

IMG_0586
My Granddaughter who seems impressed with me. 
It was about one year ago now, as I write this, that Lauralea and I felt God leading us to pack it all up and leave it all behind and move to a Field in Central Alberta, to help out with a church there. The Malmo Mission Covenant Church. A hundred plus years church located in a field South East of Edmonton.

We felt like God would have to make it really clear, which he did, because after working in areas of the country and cities with millions of people, hundreds of thousands of people, thousands of people, we would move to a field with three of us. Yes there is the cemetery, but they are a quiet bunch and cause us very little hassle.

So here we are, living out an adventure to see who we become in a big wide open space.

If you like, head over and read the most recent State of the Blog address.


Feel free to txt my mobile at 780-360-2002

My home phone 780-352-8113

My office phone 780-352-2721

Send me paper mail at
RR#2
Wetaskiwin Ab
T9A 1W9
CANADA

or electronic mail
pastor AT randallfriesen DOT com

or, if you're walking;
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=&ie=UTF8&ll=52.784694,-113.172934&spn=0.004399,0.014666&z=17


No comments:

Post a Comment



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.