Thursday, October 01, 2009

I found some old pics

and scanned them, for memory sake.

Lauralea and I lived in Southern Ontario for a while after college, and we mostly loved it. We lived in the small berg of Aylmer and we had our two girls at the St. Thomas Hospital.

Even then having babies was tough. Especially when they were always throwing up and colicky, and crying, and not growing.
lauralea and johanna1987

It was tough. But there were smiles too.
johanna fingers 1988

And Lauralea was hard at it too, teaching in a Bible School.

lauralea1986


There are a few more pictures in the set, here.

1 comment:

  1. Those are great pictures!

    We especially like the one of Johanna in the chair with the kitchen in the background. Looks like you guys lived in a really cute place with lots of character.

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.