Thursday, October 15, 2009

Road Day

This morning I have a meeting in Wetaskiwin for a while, and then I need to get to the Red Deer Hospital to check up on a lady of ours who has been admitted there. I think that adds up to about three hours of travel time for today.

Just one of the beauties of life in the field. Everything takes longer simply because now you need to add travel time to every errand. Last night we took soup over to a neighbour who just had a couple of babies, and that was nearly 40 kms.

I don't mind the drive, but I do get frustrated that it takes me so much more time to get things done here. Maybe that's just more about me learning to take my time. Maybe that's not a bad thing.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.