Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Want to help plant a church in Estonia?

Take a look at this.


3D church planting in Tartu, Estonia from 3D KOGUDUS on Vimeo.


Their website is here.

Here are their considerably powerful stories of coming to faith.

Interesting that if you open that link in the Chrome Browser, an option will pop up at the top telling you that the page is written in Estonian and would you like it translated into english. The translation is a little rough, but I was able to hear their heartbeat in it.

Something to consider?

1 comment:

  1. Fancy the idea? It's a long way from your particular field, but I think they have some of their own that could be borrowed.

    Toni

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.