Wednesday, December 19, 2012

A letter came from a friend today...

Hi Randall,

I'm doing some work in Addictions treatment in New Zealand and for the home bible study I'm involved in, I used one of your sermons I downloaded a few years ago. It was about the planting of seeds (thoughts) in the heart and you used 2 Corinthians 10. It was interesting how various parts of the message spoke to people in different ways. You mentioned how the widow/widower in your experience often on their own can dwell on negative thoughts without their significant other around to correct them. That was one of the highlights among one of the women.

A sermon from years ago in the Field, touching lives in the present day, half way around the world. It also made leading the home group a little easier on me. Thank you.
Well if that don't just make my day. :)
I'm living in a field in Alberta, and preaching in New Zealand.
My grandfather would never have believed it.


3 comments:

  1. Sounds like it was good. Who knows where the words we speak will travel and which lives they might touch?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will have to start your Sunday morning greetings with "Good morning Malmo! And New Zealand, Australia, Africa, England, Belize......." What an honor!

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.