Sunday, October 09, 2016

Thanksgiving


This photo from Thomas and Terri Lynn's wedding is missing one full quarter of their group. Because of new babies and government bureaucracy, Johanna the eldest was unable to be there for the day. 
I didn't realize it till I got home and viewed the photo, just how much they all have grown. They have matured and grown into their own spirits in ways that I'm deeply proud of.

Then to hear from people who have met them and interacted with them and its their character that is commented on again and again. All four of them. That's pretty cool for any dad.

So this Thanksgiving day while all but one of them is living in different cities and countries, I'm pretty grateful for these people and how they have helped shape who I am becoming.

I'm thankful for this family, this growing family, and I love them lots.



1 comment:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family from (unfortunately) temporary location in Florida! Back home Friday. I hope all is well aside from early snow I saw you posted. I have a bad feeling we're going to have a tough one down here also this year.

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.