Thursday, May 31, 2018

Non Violent Social Resistance

People tell me about feeling overwhelmed by the violence facing their world in the news and on social media and how are they to live not being overcome by the evil and the guilt associated with it.

My response has been to love locally. Engage with people nearby, make a difference in your street your town your city, with people who are near you.

And in responding locally you create a small place of life and the kingdom of God for the needy world. You make a difference. Overcoming evil in this world starts with loving your neighbour.


Pastor Jeremy Duncan in Calgary Commons says it this way...




No comments:

Post a Comment



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.